How to draw God images with freehand painting on Cloths by Budati Bala Shankar




Now I explained how to draw God images on cloths with freehand painting; this website gives awesome freehand painting techniques and designs freehand painting tips and tricks, freehand painting on sarees, freehand silk painting, freehand painting patterns, freehand painting letters and fabric designs, T-shirt designs and much more. 


freehand style painting

freehand style chinese painting

freehand designs for glass painting

freehand painting on bedsheet


 free hand fabric painting designs for suits



See all the above images these all images are created by me, take a cloth and draw God images ( I draw Lord Sri Krishna image) on the saree, T-shirt and all other fabrics with freehand painting, this is very unique painting designs on fabric, I have millions of freehand painting techniques and I created billions of freehand painting designs. We have upcoming festivals like Ramadan, Christmas eve, happy new year 2016 and much more on this I am creating many free hand painting designs on Gods also.

Now we are enjoying to watch the biggest sports event IPL T20 2015 cricket so don’t forget to see this post, share and like it in your all social media accounts.


Friends are you like this article if you want to learn freehand painting then you will contact with contact form or my mail id.