Beautiful Freehand Painting peacock deigns by Budati Bala Shankar



Now I explained how to draw eye catching Peacock images on cloths with freehand painting; this website gives awesome freehand painting techniques and designs freehand painting tips and tricks, freehand painting examples, freehand painting on suits, sarees and all other cloths.






See all the above images these all images are created by me, take a cloth and sketch Peacock images on the saree after that touch up with paint, T-shirt and all other fabrics with freehand painting, this is very unique style designs on fabric, I have millions of freehand painting techniques and I created billions of freehand painting designs. We have upcoming festivals like Ramadan, Christmas Eve, happy New Year 2016 and much more on this I am creating many free hand painting designs on Gods also.

Now we are enjoying watching IPL T20 2015 cricket so doesn’t forget to see this post, share and like it in your all social media accounts.

Friends are you like this article if you want to learn freehand painting then you will contact with contact form or my Email id.