About

About US

Thanks for read on about page of  http://www.freehandpaintings.com  I am sharing  how to paint with free hand, how to painting on your shirts, saris and all other cloths, free hand painting designs, free hand painting tutorials, free hand painting videos, free hand painting images, Because I belong to a village we have not sufficient facilities to know latest news about free hand paintings and paintings, then I wanted to give latest information about free hand paintings, Then I started this site.

About Me

Hi I am Shankar Budati, living in India I  in Tootavatipalem in Chirala, am a professional blogger, I want to give more information about latest information and news  of free hand paintings and designs, and I started blogging in around 2009 with blogspot.com. I started taking interest in writing on blogging by thoroughly reading many articles related to free hand paintings and designs and new techniques in paintings and designs.

Thank you friends.